Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Portage Parks

The Park District has an opportunity to do a wetland plant survey near Potter Creek in Suffield Township in order to fill some grant match hours we’ve promised.I am looking for volunteers and I thought of you right away, since you may be knowledgeable in this area! I would need a few helpful leaders to help out the other volunteers who may not be quite as experienced, but willing!
Would you be available Saturday November 7, Saturday November 14 or Sunday November 15?I am surveying a few key volunteers before I set the date.
Please let me know if you’d be willing and available to help out!
Thanks,


Susan Blair
The Portage Park District
128 North Prospect Street
Ravenna, OH 44266
330.297.7728

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home